At St George’s Catholic Primary School we are fortunate enough to have our very own French teacher. French is taught weekly from Years 3 to 6. We intend for all our pupils to have:
- The confidence to speak with good intonation and pronunciation.
- Fluency in reading.
- Fluency and imagination in writing.
- A strong awareness of the culture of the countries where the language is spoken.
- A passion for languages and a commitment to the subject.
- The ability to use language creatively and spontaneously.
- An independence in their studies and the ability to draw upon a wide range of resources.