YOU CAN PAY THE £30 AMENITIES FEES DIRECT TO THE ACCOUNT.
SORT CODE: 30-98-45
ACCOUNT NUMBER - 02887152
While all schools may receive Capital Grants for building works, Voluntary Aided schools receive only 90% of these grants and for the grant to be spent the Governors of the school have to raise the other 10%. We do this by building up a ‘Governors Fund’. The Governors raise the money for this fund in two ways. One is profits made from lettings and hire of school facilities and the other is through parent contributions, which has historically gone by the name of the ‘Amenities Fund’. Whilst this is a voluntary contribution of £10 per family per term, we strongly ask parents to give to the school. The Governors Fund also contributes to many of the ‘little extras’ we like to provide for the children, such as school outings, educational visits, WOW assembly’s etc.